About you. . .
ARE YOU seriously contemplating family break up and need some practical answers?
ARE YOU facing divorce/separation because your partner wants out?
ARE YOU anxious about your family break-up but don’t know who to turn to for help but don’t want to use a solicitor?
FAQ on family breakup
- ‘Can my children and I remain in the house after the separation?’Will I be able to see the children regularly if I leave?’
- ‘Will I have enough to live on?’
- ‘Can I apply for spousal maintenance if my partner doesn’t give me any money? If so, how much and for how long? ‘
- ‘What are my next steps without prejudicing myself and the children?
- ‘My marriage is over, but I need help to handle my break-up and plan my exit strategy amicably and harmoniously, if possible’
- ‘Do I need to use solicitors to deal with my divorce?
- Who is going to start the divorce, and on what basis?
- What is going to happen to the family home?’
- Will our savings and pensions have to be divided equally?