ifamiliesuk & You

About you. . .

ARE YOU seriously contemplating family break up and need some practical answers?

ARE YOU facing divorce/separation because your partner wants out?



ARE YOU anxious about your family break-up but don’t know who to turn to for help but don’t want to use a solicitor?

Have  you already instructed a solicitor on your divorce but need a second opinion?



If you need help and urgent practical answers to your family break-up situation to plan your exit strategy , iFamiliesuk can help  you

FAQ on family breakup

  •  ‘Can my children and I remain in the house after the separation?’Will I be able to see the children regularly if I leave?’
  • ‘Will I have enough to live on?’
  • ‘Can I apply for spousal maintenance if my partner doesn’t give me any money? If so, how much and for how long? ‘
  • ‘What are my next steps without prejudicing myself and the children?
  • ‘My marriage is over, but I need help to  handle my break-up  and plan my exit strategy amicably and harmoniously, if possible’
  • ‘Do I need to use solicitors to deal with my divorce?
  • Who is going to start the divorce, and on what basis?
  • What is going to happen to the family home?’
  • Will our savings and pensions have to be divided equally?

iFamiliesuk can help you. . . call us